Systems and standards
We aim to run our business in a manner that is ethical, responsible and sustainable. We adopt leading management systems and standards to help us continually improve our performance.
We have implemented internationally recognised management systems with regard to quality, food safety, environment, and health and safety. These include:
- Quality management (International ISO 9001-2000, National STB ISO 9001-2001)
- Food Safety (International ISO 22000-2005, National STB ISO 22000-2006)
- Environment Management (International ISO 14001-2005)
- Occupational Health and Safety (International OHSAS 18001-2007, National STB 18001-2005).
We report our progress in our annual Group CSR report as well as Coca-Cola Beverages Belarus CSR report.
In addition, we follow leading external standards for managing, measuring and reporting specific issues. These include:
- Greenhouse Gas Protocol – We calculate and submit data to the Group Central office of our greenhouse gas emissions which is submitted to the GHG Protocol using their CO2 accounting tool
- LBG Model – We measure and report our community investment according to the widely recognised approach of the London Benchmarking Group
- Global Reporting Initiative (GRI) - We report our progress in our Sustainability Report using this leading framework for sustainability reporting
Back to top